Desert island

Monday, November 4, 2013

I was watching naked and afraid on T.V. the other day and it got me thinking about survival and what I would do. I was also watching The Walking Dead, but that is completely different.

If I were to ever be stranded on a desert island, there are just a few beauty items that I would need to hold me over. Not sure how long I would last with them, but it would be a better day with them.

index

Chapstick. It’s a desert island…there is sun…lips get chapped.

 

index2

Lotion. I’m a woman of color and I do not do ashy. At any time. No matter what.

 

index3

Sunscreen. I have a very low tolerance for UV rays, breaking out at the first hint of them and so sunscreen is a must. I’ll toss out the chapstick in place of this.

Toothbrush and toothpaste…no explanation needed on this one

I have to say my list is short and uncomplicated.

So let me put this out there for all you lovely readers…What would your list be and why?

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS