Winter obsession

Thursday, November 28, 2013

 

Right now, CO is cold. Not “oh let’s snuggle” cold, but “Sweet giblets of fire, I need a hot shower right now and don’t anyone touch me!” When the weather gets like this, it’s time for me to bust out my winter clothes and pull out my trusty cardigan.

DSCF0144

This thing is so warm and cozy; you don’t need to snuggle with anyone…unless you want to. It’s a bit big; a holdover from when I was heavier, but it still works for me. I like to layer it over tanks, turtlenecks, and dresses. It’s a nice causal look that’s not to slouchy. This to me…is the equivalent of sweatpants and t-shirts. I love this thing and it saddens me every season when I have to put it away. I have yet to find anything that comes close and I probably won’t for a long time.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS