Favorite blog of the month

Monday, November 11, 2013

Have you ever found something that just…caught your attention and wouldn’t let go? Something so fierce and beautiful that you thought of it morning…noon…and night? That you dreamed of it? Have you ever thought of something so much that when people talk to you, you blurt it out, then wonder why everyone is staring at you so hard?

I think I’ve found mine something…at least for this month

So…I’m a bit obsessed with http://www.vivadivaglam.com/blog/.

It is the quintessential blog of glamor and decadence and just being a diva. I love it. Every time I go to the site or watch one of her videos, I just get inspired all over again. watching her, I feel that it’s okay to dress up to go to dinner and that buying nice things is not a big deal. It does make sense to spend the money on investment pieces, items that will last the long haul. Following trends is nice, but being classic never goes out of style. I just…I have girl crush. What can I say?

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS