Fall wish list

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall wish list:

With fall fast approaching, my mind turns as it always does, to the cooler weather and what I’m going to wear. Never one to really follow the trends, I like to gravitate to the classics. Those pieces that you know you can put away for the season and when you pull them out, they will still be as fresh as they were when you put them away. This year, I’ve got my eyes for a few things that always seem to escape my grasp

clip_image002

Cute heeled boots. I tend to buy lots of flats in boots, but this year, I’m making a promise to myself. I will buy some boots that are well heeled and I WILL wear the hell out of them.

clip_image003

Sweaters. Having lost a lot of weight, I still have a hard time regulating my body temp. I am perpetually cold and there will always be a sweater in my car or bag. That’s just how it works.

clip_image004

Gloves. Gotta have gloves like I have purses and shoes. Something to match my every mood.

clip_image006

Tights. Did I just hear a gasp? There is nothing wrong with a grown woman wearing tights. There is a problem when you try to turn them into pants, but that is a rant I shall save for another time. Some nice tights with a cute tunic, or a sweater dress or a chunky skirt…gold my friend. Gold.

clip_image008clip_image010 Sweater dress. I have one and I want another one…or two. Isn’t the red one so sexy!

 

clip_image012I think I’d like some biker boots. Some call them moto boots, but the idea is the same. I know, I just said I buy too many flat boots, but I’ve been seeing these a lot and they will probably be around a while, so this is a bandwagon I’m not afraid to jump on. They would look good with some patterned jeans…right?

What are you lovely ladies looking for this fall season? Do share!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS