Hair products

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Some of you may not know, but I am natural. A long time ago, I used to relax my hair and I did it for a while. When I made the move to CO, I knew that it was time for a change, that I did not want the maintenance in this dry climate, so I took the plunge. No big chop, but instead just let the hair grow out with no chemicals and no heat. Throughout the process, I read up and experimented with different products to achieve the results that I wanted. It’s been a fun struggle since My hair type is what they call 4c…very curly or what some would say nappy. I just say hard to comb and move on. In my travels, I have come across a a few products that I like. They are all by Crème of Nature, which I must say is hard to find in CO.
shopping
I love, love, Love this stuff. It’s a spray leave in conditioner and it leaves my hair silky, moisturized and smooth. It used to come in a smaller bottle that was red. I also like to use this when I’m styling my hair and it’s dry.
index2
this is the shampoo. The smell on this is amazing. Once the warm water hits it…ahhh. It has a detangling element to it that I love and helps with my comb out. still a bit of a struggle, but better than not using it.

index3
this is the conditioner, different than the leave-in that I talked about earlier. Again, makes the hair soft and smooth and hydrated.
index
This product is something I have seen other women rave about on YouTube and Facebook and I wanted to try it out. I will have to let you know how I like it.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS