OOTN-Birthday party

Sunday, October 27, 2013

last night was my is my boyfriend’s birthday and we had a little party for him at his local bar. Lately, I’ve been looking for the chance to get dressed up and show off a bit and this is my chance.

<DSCN0161So I got the dress as the BeBe outlet store here in Lakewood, CO, along with the belt. I love the color of the dress and the cross of fabric in the front. I think the belt keeps it just this side of casual, so the other party goers don’t feel underdressed. So magnanimous of me don’t you think?

The booties I love! DSCN0156I got them at the Neiman Marcus outlet store in Belmar and I have to say…they are super comfortable. I wouldn’t have thought they could be, with the thin sole, but they don’t start hurting till about hour 3 or so…which works for me. Love the heel height as well. Added a few accessories and I was ready to party.

20131026_191057

(seriously…need a new camera.)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS