Luxury wish list

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Luxury wish list

I’m not afraid to admit…I have expensive tastes. I like the finer things in life and often lust after them as if there were a decadent dessert waiting for me to devour them. If I ever win the lottery, I’m getting these things first.

clip_image002

What woman does not want a channel bag? Even if I never carried it but to bed, I would be very happy. A nice black or white would be great, but I’m willing to take any color.

clip_image004

I would need more than one pair of these shoes. Gorgeous styling, sexy heel height and just…ohhh…beautiful shoes. These are going out and showing off shoes. These are shoes to go on that ultimate date…you know the one where the guy you’ve been eyeing for a while finally asks you out? Yea…that kinda of date.

clip_image006

Oh man…do I really need to say why I lust after this bag? Just the epitome of luxury and beauty and everything that is glamorous. I would seriously want a collection of these bags, in a rainbow of colors.

clip_image008

Since I’m rich anyway, why not have the ultimate in luggage? I would love to own the hard cases of this line…all of them. Of course, I would need to own my own plane so that the luggage wouldn’t get stolen or damaged, but I’ve won the lottery so of course I would have one.

There are other luxury items on this wish list, but these are the ones that have to do with fashion.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS