Find of the day

Thursday, January 9, 2014

The week before Christmas, I did a little retail therapy. I had some coupons and I was in the mood for something…girly. Not really sure what, but I had a feeling that I was going to know it when I saw it.
I went to my local Charming Charlie to see what I had missed in the past few weeks. I’m not sure how widespread this store is, but it’s a fabulous little accessories store that also sells clothes.

Check out the site to see what they have: www.charmingcharlie.com

Anyways, strolling through the store, this little number caught my eye:
DSCF0347


DSCF0347
Isn’t the gold detailing gorgeous? It’s a pretty blush color and the gold studs give it just enough edge to keep it from being too sweet. Also, the neckline is not joke and I think my next stop is to head to VS and see what they have to give me the added oomph I need.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS