Finally!

Monday, January 6, 2014

I wrote a while back about wanting to find a sweater dress. To say that I have been on the hunt for one is an understatement. Every store I went into, if it had something close, I was trying it on. Finally, the other day in H&M…

I FOUND IT!
DSCF0350

DSCF0351
A sweater dress that is comfy, cute and just the right color. I wore it a few days ago with some gray tights and I have to say…I felt sexy. Just the right weight and with enough room to be comfortable. The last sweater dress I bought either shrunk or was never the right looseness when I first bought it, but I still suffered through wearing it because…it was a pain in the ass to keep trying to find another one.

It’s not quite a black color…more like navy or a dark blue. Still cute for the winter though and versatile enough to go with some boots or flats.

Now…to see if it comes in other colors.


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS