Building a versatile purse wardrobe

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hello Everyone!





It’s a little late, but I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a happy new year. I was in bed by 10:30, but it was still a good time. Today, we discussed the essentials of building a versatile purse wardrobe. I hope that you found some helpful tips and ideas that will help you in starting your collection. I’ve listed some sites that you can go to for shopping and I hope you find them useful.  

clip_image002 www.justfab.com “martin”
clip_image004 www.chicos.com
clip_image006www.charmingcharlie.com
 clip_image008www.charlotterusse.com
 clip_image010www.louisvuitton.com “neverfull GM”
 clip_image012www.coach.com
 clip_image014
 clip_image016www.coach.com Please feel free to share this blog post and video with your friends and I shall see you next time. Have a good day!











DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS