Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I can not believe that is has been a year. Okay, almost a year but still...a year since I had my daughter. time just...flies by when you aren't paying attention. She's crawling now, trying to walk and holding her own bottle. She's getting so big *sniff*

With all that said, I have been busy planning and working on a party worthy of my little princess. Was that over the top? Oh well...it's me.

Anyways

Since about February, I have been up at night thinking and dreaming of what I wanted. I'm not going to like, for a moment, I almost let my mother talk me out of it. Something about keeping it simple...

AS IF WOMAN! STOP TRYING TO STOP MY GREATNESS!

Seriously, I know that my daughter will not remember this party, but I will. I will remember the fun she had and the fun I had with the people who loved her most. I'm hoping for my grand aunts and her great aunts to make this party so I can have that memory, but we will see. 

To help me along with the party planning, I came up with a moldboard, something to help me get my juices flowing and a direction to go in.



The colors are going to be peach, mint and gold and though the gold in the board looks...orange...it's gold. I know you get the idea.

I've already sent out invites and I have a fiesta themed menu planned. I would say Mexican, but since I do not know how to cook authentic Mexican nor would I be able to do it justice, I feel that fiesta is the next best thing.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS