A place to dream

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

So, my little family and I been living in this apartment for the past year. A nice three bedroom that's just close enough to the city to make it easy access, but no so close that I feel closed in. I had big plans for this space when we moved in. Even when I was pregnant I was planning and designing. Somehow... things got away from me.

NO MORE I TELL YOU!

Seriously though, this time I'm going to follow through with at least 1/2 of the plans I've made...if not all. 1st thing on my list is going to be the patio. I'm looking for a place to relax, drink some coffee and do the occasional snooping on my neighbors. I don't feel that is too much to ask.

Snooping around Pinterest, I found a few idea of what I want my space to look like.


Both of these photos came from Ikea's Pinterest board and I think they suit me. I would love to have some flowers and herbs and a few fruit trees. Maybe let my daughter have her own little dig box...I know...sounds ambitious doesn't it? especially when you look at what I'm starting with:

Just looking at it hurts my eyes!
Looks so sad doesn't it? Don't judge the Christmas lights.











I have high hopes that this gets done BEFORE summer is over so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor. 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS