Good find…table time!

Friday, February 27, 2015

So I have two chairs, but no table to sit at. Makes sense right?

Anyways…I was on the hunt for a table. I stalked craigslist, the thrift stores, IKEA…you name it, I was there. I could not find anything. I was very much on the verge of building my own table and doing the whole diy thing. For some reason though…daddy was not into it. Neither was mom. I can’t figure out why…

So I continued the hunt. The reality is that I was on a budget and did not have hundreds of dollars to get what I wanted, so really needed to find a good bargain.

In come my mom and aunt.

I have no idea why, but they happened to stop into a consignment store in the area and found a few options. In the end, I chose this option:

6028428_IMG_1175.jpg6028601_IMG_1176.jpg

A nice round piece and…three chairs. I had no idea what I was going to do with extra chairs, but the table was just what I wanted.

I did not get close up of the table top, but there were a few scratches on it and the chairs were not in the fabric style that I wanted. It was time for some more TLC.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS