Creme of Nature review

Monday, December 9, 2013

A few months ago, while out with my mother, we stopped in a Sally’s. I was looking for some Crème of Nature products. I’d seen a review of some of their products from MSVaughnTV and wanted to try them for myself.  

Side note: Finding the shampoo in stores is a pain…seriously. How does the store carry the conditioner and not the shampoo! 

Anywho, I found this product and wanted to try it:
 
Not the full bottle, but the little packet. Since going natural, I find it hard to keep my hair moist and soft and I am desperate for anything that tells me it will do it. So, I took it home….aaaaannnnnnnddddd promptly forgot about it.

 Till Thanksgiving. 

I came home to my parents’ house with extremely dry hair from having been on the plane nearly 5 hours total,  a long business trip and having been reduced to using hotel shampoo and conditioner and wanted to try it out so I packed it and brought it along. I washed my hair with the shampoo and put this on after, with just a shower cap. The pack says to use a dryer, but I don’t have one so I just used the heat from my head and hair.

 THIS STUFF IS AMAZING.

 I usually find that after a regular wash and rinse conditioner and even a leave-in, my hair is rough by the next morning and I’m using something extra to just bring it back to life.

 
Not with this…oh no…

The next morning my hair was soft to the touch, as if I’d just stepped out of the shower. It had a nice spring to it and did not feel dry or brittle. Now, I have to add that I did use their leave-in product with the conditioner but still…even when I was combing it through and putting it in my hair; I noticed a difference in texture immediately. This stuff is gold…I’m in love. I think I just love the whole product line, but this stuff has sold me on it for good.

 
*this is not sponsored. Just giving my opinion*

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS