Office goals

Tuesday, August 1, 2017


For the past few months, my office and my daughters room have been sharing the same space. To say that this has put a crimp in my style is putting it mildly. It was hard to get work done since I was cramped in a little corner and as a sometimes night owl, it was impossible to get stuff done once she went to bed. Or if she was taking a nap...or if I wanted to hide out...you know how it goes.

Well...no more.

I recently took over the extra bedroom in our apartment. 
The pictures above are what we were working with. I know...tragic. But a good place to start. Looking around, I have to admit that I was getting a little overwhelmed. I mean, I knew I wanted a space that was me...but what did that really look like? Where did I start? Well, the starting point was easy. I went to the place where all the dreams are stored... Pinterest of course. Where else? 

After a bit of pursuing and getting distracted with recipes and how to make $$$ blogging, I came upon these pictures of what I feel is my style.
As you can see, I'm looking at something light, bright and lots of room and storage for my things. I do love the textures on the floor and the different patterns that bring life into the space. I'm more into neutrals but these pops I like and I could definitely live with on a long term basis. 

Now...time to put my visions into action.


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS